Friday, August 14, 2009

Travelling to Nova Scotia

Written by: Jens

We got on the road by 3:30 am. I drove to the other side of Toronto, where Brad took over. I laid back and got some shuteye. When I woke up, we were past Kingston and we decided to do a quick stop in Brockville to visit our friends Phil and Connie Barton. About 20 minutes later, we were traveling again. Brad drove to the Quebec border, where I took over and drove through Montreal. It was about 12:30 pm but with all the construction going on, it was already slow going. Once past Montreal, the traffic was okay.

I drove to where the Trans Canada Highway leaves the St. Lawrance River, and heads south-east towards New Brunswick. It was about 4:00 pm Ontario time. Brad drove until dusk while I caught a few winks. I took over and drove almost to Turo, Nova Scotia while Brad slept. Here, Brad took over and I made sure we followed the directions to our destination thanks to Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment