Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thank You to My Supporters

Written by: Brad

I would like to thank all those who contributed financially to help offset the cost of my Laser Worlds experience. Without you, I would probably be sitting at home, dreaming of this event:
  • Brenda Collins
  • Helga and Bill Cousins
  • JDE Marine
  • John Kabel
  • Fanshawe Yacht Club
  • Michaela Huard
  • Jens and Sharon Biskaborn
  • Doreen Greene
  • Monica Maitland
  • Betty and Steve Dietrich and family
  • Phil and Connie Barton
  • Barbel and Harold Brummer
  • Ute and Leroy Martin
  • Wonderland Dragon Boat Club
  • Gayle and Mark Lemieux
  • Karen Hernandez and family
  • Evelyn and Patricia Nolan
  • Kevin Biskaborn and ScriptReaction
  • Amy Biskaborn
  • Kellogg's Supervisors
  • Maria Extendicare
  • Rob Perquin
  • Kellogg's

Thank you to all of you and of course, all my supporters back at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment